Are you a Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to develop your experience within an innovative organisation that is transforming the way they deliver IT services for over 20,000 users?
As our technology landscape changes, we are increasing the use of web technologies with a number of high profile projects and programmes that will enable you to expand your skill set and experience. These include the integration of a new cloud-based Events system, site search implementation, mobile app and College website CMS upgrade.
This is an exciting time to join the Web & Mobile team as we are embarking on a new DevOps programme and we have opportunities for both experienced and junior developers who will be pivotal in ensuring the continuous delivery of web and mobile applications to the College.
You will be responsible for web application development, delivery and testing through the full development lifecycle. You will use your technical knowledge to provide input to solution design, peer review code and troubleshoot issues to ensure applications are performant and fit for purpose.
You will be responsible for the ongoing support, documentation and maintenance of the web estate. Working with stakeholders you will act as a subject matter expert to ensure you deliver value and process improvements to our products, as well as helping to drive best practice and industry standards across the web & mobile team.
Core Skills The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working with an enterprise CMS (knowledge of Terminal Four would be advantageous
- Experience and understanding of UX/UI design and methods
- Ability to work with customers, analysts and developers in an AGILE SCRUM environment
- Ability to interact and negotiate effectively with internal customers and external suppliers
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously in a large complex environment
- A self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to engage, challenge and influence others
- Able to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships across ICT and non-ICT departments
- Able to maintain strong and open relationship with all colleagues through the use of proven inter-personal and communication skills
As an employer of choice Imperial College London offers an extensive benefits package.
- Competitive salary package of £35,850 - £44,220
- 25 days annual plus college closure over Christmas and Easter plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension package
Please visit our dedicated recruitment site to apply online and for more information about the exciting transformation at Imperial College London hays.co.uk/jobs/imperial-college-london/index.htm Or contact Amanda Whicher on 020 7259 8746 for an informal discussion
Close Date: Wednesday 2nd May
Followed by a formal interview with Imperial College London on Tuesday 15th May