While it's not vital you have a degree in computer science, we're keen to see your passion for technology. We want to know that you understand the principles that help us drive continual improvement for colleagues and customers across our estate.
Product managers seek out customers' problems and work out how to solve them. They're incredibly innovative and strive to use different technologies to serve our customers. Programme mangers balance the complex and competing needs of customers, colleagues and technology to deliver change across multiple products.
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree likely to be in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering, although any discipline is accepted
- A passion for technology and the desire to learn more about how it is used/ developed
- An inquisitive nature and the drive to improve your leadership and technical skills
- To be a strong leader of people who inspires everyone to achieve together
- Understand how people use Technology and be able to relate ideas back to the customer shopping experience
- To be able to develop innovative systems that are truly leading the way in retail technology
- To stick to your values and do the right thing, even when it's tough
- To be agile in the way you think, make decisions and handle change
- To be connected to the latest thinking, inside and outside of the business
- The hunger to drive your own career and become one of our leaders of tomorrow in an exciting and fast-paced industry