- Work as a member of the R&D team to analyze requirements and implement software for web and desktop applications.
- Work closely with the quality assurance group to ensure quality and requirements compliance
- Provide accurate estimates and deliver projects on schedule as part of an agile team.
- Follow specifications and work with business analysts to ensure that delivered software meets specifications.
- Communicate with internal and external clients to ensure that requirements are met.
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Assist professional services and support staff with customer support issues.
- Experience building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API (RESTful web services).
- Experience designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with SQL Server creating tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Experience writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365.
- Experience with Azure as IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience working as part of an agile team.