We are Conversio and we've built an all-in-one marketing dashboard for Ecommerce stores. We have a huge passion for small business and are building products to help them grow.
We’re looking for a passionate Junior Developer to join our growing team.
You will work alongside our Development and Customer Success team to primarily help with bug fixes and smaller product improvements or additions to support Conversio customers.
The includes but is not limited to:
- Working with users, troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs
- Assisting the Development team on product-related tasks
- Building integrations with third-party services and API's
- Building internal tools to help Conversio customers be more successful or help our Customer Success better support customers
It is not a requirement to have in-depth knowledge or loads of experience with our current stack or tools. We're happy to work with you to learn these and our only expectation is that you take on the challenge of learning something new every day. :)
These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- NodeJS, GO
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch & RabbitMQ
- HTML5, WebSockets
- CSS, Sass, Bootstrap
- React, D3, jQuery
- Git (GitHub)
We Expect That:
- You have a passion for the eCommerce space and building products and solutions that drive incredible value for other businesses.
- You enjoy working within a team without compromising your own initiative and intuition.
- You want to learn new things and are going to take every opportunity to do that.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills.
How We Work:
- Conversio is a UK corporation.
- The team is completely distributed and all team members work remotely.
- We believe that "bums in seats" is a bad indication of productivity and instead trust in our team members to apply self-discipline to do great work consistently.
- We work in the most flexible way possible and have a "no holiday" policy (i.e. you take a break whenever you need it to recharge and fuel the next phase of great work).
- Salary is market-related and open for discussion / negotiation.
- Equity is also an option.
More about the Conversio team:
Conversio is a group of people with a goal. That goal is to take over the world (by creating value and utilising wasted opportunities).
Our journey started with a spark; an idea that pulled together a small team of unique misfits. This team started with a blank page and have created a platform that is being used by more than 15 000 stores to generate more than $100m in additional revenue. This is not the end of this glorious story, in fact it’s just the beginning.
To apply: Please apply here: https://getconversio.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fhc5/